- 4 potatoes
- 4 x 30g of Imperial Baeri Caviar
- Liquid cream
- Salt, pepper
- Thick crème fraîche
- After having carefully washed the potatoes, wrap them individually in foil.
- Place the potatoes in the oven, preheated at 180°C, on a grid placed at mid-height of the oven.
- To check for doneness, the touch of a finger is enough : the potatoes should be tender to the touch.
- After cooking, cut the top of each potato, di git to remove the meat, then place it in a bowl.
- Add the cream and seasoning convenience, then place the mixture into the potato shells.
- Place hot potatoes on plates and add 30g of Imperial Baeri Caviar just out of the refrigerator.
- You can enjoy the Potato with Caviar accompanied by clotted cream and chives.